Today, something sensational occurred. I experienced a miracle . I thank my Heavenly Father repeatedly for restoring me. Miraculous healing has blossomed within my being. There is one thing that must be done to receive such a blessing, though, and that is obedience . Persistent, pride-demolishing obedience. Often times almost always, obedience is painful. Not just painful in the fact that you must release your own prideful way of thinking, but also physically painful . For example, when you're led to eat, eat, eat, and eat until you feel like a balloon about to burst, it is ridiculously uncomfortable! But, certain things are to be done in order to reach a certain goal (which, by the way, is so close I can almost taste feel it!). Nevertheless, Jesus sat next to me the entire time. Ever painful stomach ache I was subjected to, He was holding me close and encouraging me to not give up. I am so blessed to call Jesus my friend...
Comments
Post a Comment