I am, You are, We are... Witnesses

   On behalf of all the phenomenal things God has brought to light in our lives, I rejoice. I will speak out to the thirsty souls in this world, and tell them all about the goodness of the Great I Am. Through Him all things are made possible, even the seemingly absurdities we've all encountered.
   The recent hardship in my life was most certainly not a punishment by any means. I like to see it as more of a medal of honor, a trophy or plaque. I take this award and hold it high above my head and proclaim, "This is what the Lord got me through! This is how strong and powerful He is!"
   Acts 26:16 says, "But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you."
   You see, God does not want us to be sorrowful. He is delighted when we smile up at Him. Our praises are a symphony of admiration to Him. He listens to every word we say, and He genuinely cares for us. Be confident in His sincerity. When we allow ourselves to be vessels for His great, compassionate love, we receive joy unlike anything else. "Therefore you now have sorrow; but I will see you again and your heart will rejoice, and your joy no one will take from you." (John 16:22)
   Whatever it may be for you, let the sting of any battle wounds be transformed into victorious badges. You ought to be overjoyed to show it to everyone! Any being out there may be struggling to get through the day. When you tell him your story he will see that God is good, and there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel. Don't just run the race, finish with triumph!
   "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us," (Hebrews 12:1)

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story