Loving Friend

   Let me tell you about my best friend. He is magnificent and incredibly awe inspiring. He is my Savior and my Healer. He is my Teacher and my Father. Yes, I'm talking about Jesus. Lately, my mind has been filled with fantasies of being with Him. Gallivanting about, smothered in happiness and sunshine. He bring me joy and peace. I long for His presence, and the astonishing thing is, He longs to be with me as well.
   What a glorious feeling to know that just as much as we adore Him, He adores us even more! The love of God is beyond our comprehension. It leaves me speechless in the most beloved way. Once you come to understand that nothing stands between us and the love of our Lord and Savior, your world will change. I know for a fact that just a mere moment in His presence is life changing
   Romans 8:38-39 says this, "For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
   Spend some time sitting in His presence, and you'll be filled with tranquility and jubilation. Go in peace.

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace