It's Good to be Alive

   From where I have wandered, I have come a very long way. It's hard to believe that my life was once so very dismal and gloomy. I've turned around, and I am not going down that dark road again! To me, now, life is a beautiful gift. Just one of God's many gifts. He didn't intend for our lives to be filled with sorrows and anxieties, but joy and peace. He is sad when we become sad. After all, Jesus was fully human whilst being fully God. He understands our pain, and He can take care of it all. He honestly doesn't want us to lug around all these burdens. He wants us to enjoy the life He has given.
   The way I see it, life is precious. Life should be treasured and honored. I believe in life: human life, animal life, and abundant life. It breaks my heart that some people don't value life anymore. This world desperately needs Jesus. We need to make Him known across all the nations, so that all can have life and have it to the full.
   Will you join me in making Jesus more and more known to all? Will you take action and be an ambassador for Christ? Lord, light a fire within us, so that all may see how much we burn for You. "Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God." (2 Corinthians 5:20)

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story