Hallelujah! I'm Alive!


Hallelujah! I'm ALIVE!

"I call out at the top of my lungs, “GOD! Answer! I’ll do whatever You say.” I called to You, “Save me so I can carry out all Your instructions.” I was up before sunrise, crying for help, hoping for a word from You. I stayed awake all night, prayerfully pondering Your promise. In Your love, listen to me; in Your justice, GOD, keep me alive. As those out to get me come closer and closer, they go farther and farther from the truth You reveal; But You’re the closest of all to me, GOD, and all Your judgments true. I’ve known all along from the evidence of Your words that You meant them to last forever." (Psalm 119:145-152 MSG)

I'll do whatever You say, my God. I'll leap with faith into the great unknown, wherever You instruct me to go. You saved my life from death - again! You saved me and remade me once more. You redeemed this dying life for so much more than merely sitting and waiting to arrive Home. You've given me purpose to walk in all Your ways for me. In Your justice and great grace, You kept me alive. So, God, keep me fully alive. Completelyenergetically, and, joyfully ALIVE!

It's Your Presence that sustains me. You're the closest of all to me, Lord. You've never left my side and You never will - not even for a moment. You are faithful to remain beside me - You never leave me alone and lost. You will never stab me in the back or forsake me in my weaknesses. You're my Gracious Healer, and You bind me to Your heart of mercy. I can faithfully place my everything at Your feet, knowing You will care for all the details of my life.

Your Word endures forever, and there's not a single force to be found that could ever diminish Your divine power. You're the God of great and immeasurable mercies. You rule with compassionate authority. Your justice is good and all Your judgements are pure.

I praise You and seek You with all my heart, O God. You alone are the King of kings. You're the Lord of my life and the Saviour of my soul. I give You everything, and I give You control. Take all of me, and make me who I'm made to be!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace