There is No Power in Hell


   Look fear directly in the eyes and say, "My God is greater than you, satan. My God is stronger than you. My God is bigger than you. Whom then shall I fear? Certainly not you. Get behind me in the name of Jesus!". Philippians 2:10-11 says, “that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”
   Isn't it great to know that no one, not even the devil, can stand in the powerful Presence of the Lord. The Lord is the ruler over all the nations. There is nothing more powerful than the Word of God. Nations fear and kingdoms praise. He is the King that gave us life. He is worthy of our praise forever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story