Thirst No More

     When everything around you is in complete uproar and peace is not in your grasp, that's when you call on the Lord. Seek his abundant mercy in times of numbness and agony. Do not allow the world's hectic environment to cloud your mind. Remember to keep your eyes lifted up to the One who promises abundance of joy and eternal life. “But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.” (Romans 8:11)
     I wish everyone could experience the vast desire I have for the Presence of the Holy Spirit. Come to the Well with me, for when you drink from the Well your thirst shall be quenched. Satisfaction beyond comprehension will captivate your senses; this giving you the most beautiful feelings of... Joy. You heard me correctly. Joy. Peace. Serenity. All those things you have been so desperately longing to feel flood your soul. Your cup runs over. You can breathe easy, so stop searching and start praying. Dive into His word. Listen closely, and wait in His peace.
     I'll leave you with this. Psalm 27:4 says, “One thing I have desired of the Lord,
That will I seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord,
And to inquire in His temple.
     Go in peace,
The Introverted Evangelist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace