His Lovingkindness

   Chaos is the atmosphere, and I am drowning in noise. I feel overwhelmed by the moment. The only thing I can do is close my eyes, take a deep breath, and focus on God. When I allow the Prince of peace to replace the pandemonium, my whole world changes.

   When I fix my gaze upon my Lord, I feel secured. Because I am certain of my final destination, no amount of stressful situations can defeat me. I am invigorated in Christ.

   "But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

   Though it is natural for me to fall into panic and worry, my God is stronger. I know that He is greater than what troubles me. When I feel too weak to go on, I will turn to the Lord for strength. He will give me the rest I need when my load is too difficult for me. "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)


   In Your presence is stillness and tranquility, quietness and serenity. You renew me, Jesus. Your love is so perfect. I will hope in You. I find my joy when I am worshipping You. You are truly my everything, Lord.

   "How precious is Your lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of Your wings." (Psalms 36:7)



   "The Lord has appeared to me, saying: 'Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you." (Jeremiah 31:3)

   "I have not hidden Your righteousness in my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth From the great assembly." (Psalms 40:10)

   "Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You." (Psalms 63:3)

   "Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies," (Psalms 103:4)

   "Whoever is wise will observe these things, And they will understand the lovingkindness of the Lord." (Psalms 107:43)


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace