Powerful Deliverer

   "In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry entered His ears." (2 Samuel 22:7)
   What love is this, O God, that You have showed me mercy even in my darkest hour? What grace with which You've blessed me so dearly. My greatest desire, my Lord, to live a life of gratitude. To live as Your child, in constant fellowship with You. My soul is satisfied when I am with You. You make my cup overflow and restore my hope.
   I was once buried in sin and fear, but now I have received freedom. By the grace of my God, I have been made new. I no longer writhe around in pitiful miseries, but I live with joy and vitality. My highest thanks is simply not enough. Let my life be an offering for my King, the Lord of all. I will praise and praise throughout all my years, because my God set me free.


   I was hopeless, but He is my hope and strength. Though I was in the pit of despair, He came down and saved my life. I was trapped, but my Savior opened up the cage and let me out. My chains are broken, because my God is strong. Every stronghold broken in the name of Jesus.
   "Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies," (Psalms 103:2-4)
   He is so good. He is so great and powerful. What a powerful God. He is all we need. His love is perfect, and His peace surpasses that of this world's. All glory to You, my Lord. All authority is Yours. Therefore, nothing that tries to harm us will prevail.
   "who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, angels and authorities and powers having been made subject to Him." (1 Peter 3:22)

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story