What Does it Mean to Live?

   Life. What does it mean to live? How does Christ want us to experience this life? Is the life we're living today reflect His promises? Are we living the truth that is salvation?


   "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." (John 10:10)
   I don't go through my day to day life living fully abundant. I wish that I did, but that is not the case, at least not always. Why do I not? Well, because I can often feel overwhelmed by what the enemy shoots at me. Yuck.


   This is precisely when I must remember that my God has all the authority. My God is more powerful than the enemy, and He's the One protecting me. Jesus says this: "My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand." (John 10:29)


   We're safe in His arms. Through Him we're made free. We can freely live our lives in complete joy and abundance! We are loved and we are children of the One living God. Hallelujah! God bless you!

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story