Ἀβιά Father

   My heart is filled with delight when I'm with You. I am overwhelmed with Your grace, God. You are my everything, and all that I am belongs to You, Father.

   Father. Anything I have on this earth could be destroyed, but I will never be alone. I will always have a home in Christ my Lord. Yahweh is my Home. Yahweh is my Lord. Yahweh is my heart's desire. Yahweh is my Father. Ἀβιά.


   I found this gem in my Hebrew-Greek study bible. Abia: my father is Yahweh. No matter what, Yahweh is my father. No matter how far, I'm home in Him. Yahweh loves me. Yahweh invites me into His arms. I'm family, I'm home.

   Maybe you need to know that you are not forgotten. You're not abandoned. Despite whatever the world tells you, Yahweh is here. "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you." (Isaiah 60:1)

   If you've never been able to call people "family", you need to know that God calls you His child. Father, Abia. "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling." (Psalms 68:5)

   "And do not call anyone on earth 'father', for you have one Father, and he is in heaven." (Matthew 23:9)


   You're safe here, right here in Yahweh, our Father. Come and experience His protection. Trust in His lovingkindness. Giving your all to pursue Him, it feels so good. Jumping out into His arms, with unwavering faith, that's freedom.

   Don't listen to the voice that tells you that you're and orphan, because our Father is Yahweh. Don't listen to the voice that tells you you're trapped, because the door is opened. Jesus opened that cage up for your freedom. Our Savior has come, and we are victorious by the blood of the Lamb!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace