Chocolate Cherry Kisses Cookies!

   Happy Valentine's Day! "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." - 1 Peter 4:8

   Today is a beautiful day, filled with love and kindness! One way I show my affection to others is to make them treats. Cookies, cakes, brownies, candies, even blondie bars! I love to unleash a creative beast in the kitchen! So, today I decided to make my friend a batch of cookies. What kind of cookies, you ask? Well chocolate of course! But not just chocolate, chocolate and cherries. Chocolate Cherry Kisses to be exact. Yes. Chocolate and cherries, you heard me correctly. Just look at these bad boys!

   Right off the bat, I knew these cookies were going to rock my ever-loving socks off! The aroma of chocolate cascaded from the oven. I just had to have one! In fact, that is exactly what I did. I also let my mom sneak one in, but still leaving the rest for my dear friend. Watch out these are addictive, I tell you, addictive! Oh! But wait, I almost forgot to tell you that these are 100% good for you. Good for you? How can this be? Valentine treats are rarely ever good for you, but my oh my are these your ideal indulgence. These Chocolate Cherry Kisses are vegan, whole grain, and they even contain fruits (cherries, duh!) and a veggie! Veggie?! Now don't be biased about these sweeties because they contain... PUMPKIN! That's right! Pumpkin is the secret ingredient in these cookies! I promise you cannot even taste it. All you taste is deliciousness! Let's get another look at these beauties.
   Now, who wants a cookie? I know I do! "Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good; Blessed is the man who trusts in Him!" enjoys the abundance of His creations through scrumptious, chocolate-y cookies! Okay, so maybe that's not how the verse goes, but it certainly implies it!

   May the Lord's peace be with you on this special Valentine's Day, and don't forget that the Lord's love is abundant. His love never fails. "Love is patient, love is kind." Here are some Valentine's Day verses for you to meditate upon:

   Happy Valentine's Day!

~The Introverted Evangelist~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace