Rejoice and Be Glad

   As the day began, gloomy and hazy, I expected nothing less than to be full of mourning. Though I feared a rough road ahead, I called upon the Lord. "In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me and set me free."
   As a seemingly dreary day unravelled before me, I made sure to keep Jesus on the front of my mind. I know that when He's what I'm thinking about, I'll never be disheartened.
   So on went the day, only to showcase the most beautiful of sunny days I've seen in quite a while! What liberation! When days glow before my eyes, I can only become more enraptured as to what awaits me in Heaven! I for one am very thankful for this day, and so should you, friend. May the King of kings be with you, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace