Hallelujah. A Broken Cry of Worship to my God.


Hallelujah. A Broken Cry of a Worship to My God.

"In my distress I called upon the Lord, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears." (Psalms 18:6)

Hallelu YAH. Though I am broken, I still shall sing. Hallelu Yah. Though my world falls apart, O God, hear my heart: Hallelu Yah, oh Hallelu Yah. My soul shall never be silenced; my hands shall always be lifted. You are forever gracious, and I am forever grateful. You are my peace when all else is overthrown, and I shall always praise Thee. Hallelu Yah. My God, to You I give unending adoration.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace