The Kindling of our Souls


The Kindling of our Souls:

"This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalms 118:24)

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid?" (Psalms 27:1)

You're my light, O God; You shine bright, even in the pit of my fight. You give me hope, You give me joy; It's by Your side, where I reside. Peace is my companion, and love is my cloak; in Your wondrous light do I soak. Every day is a perfect day to delight in this divine grace; the glory of Your gleaming upon my face.

"But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day." (Proverbs 4:18)

Your glorious light in me shines ever so brightly. Forever increasing, abounding in hope, abounding in utter joyfulness is this grace. Your light in me is my delight, for it glows brighter and brighter even up to the day that I shall cross over into the home of eternity by Your side.

"And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it." (John 1:5)

Oh Heavenly Father, thank You that Your illuminating light outshines all the darkness surrounding us in this world. We give You thanks for the gift of Your light inside our hearts. Without Your radiance in us, we would be lost and wandering in deeply dark depression. Lord, thank You for rescuing us from the prison of isolated pitch blackness - the shame of our shadows. Thank You for inviting us into Your loving arms. Thank You for shining on us forevermore. We praise You Father, for Your goodness and graciousness overwhelm us. Your generosity is undeserved yet unrelenting. What glorification is due unto You!

"I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being." (Psalms 104:33)

We thank You, Yahweh! Thank You for rekindling our snuffed-out spirits. We are alight for Thee! We shall praise You as long as we live! Hallelu YAH! Thank You God!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story