Declaring His Wonders


Declaring His Wonders:

"Sing to the Lord, all the earth; Proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is also to be feared above all gods." (1 Chronicles 16:23-25)

So wondrous, so mighty, so holy. There is none like You, O God! How marvellously beautiful Thou art! How spectacularly splendorous are Your ways! We worship You, King above all kings. You're the Lord over lords. Your name is higher than our pain, Your glory greater than our works, and Your Kingdom more awesome than all the riches of this earth. Help us to seek Your face ceaselessly. Help us to know what is true: You are the true everlasting One, our Father!

"being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ...being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God." (Philippians 1:6, 11)

Your mighty works are powerful. The very personal nature of their prolific production in my own heart proclaims the unarguable truth of Your regenerative mercy. You're changing my heart to beat in symphonic synchrony with Yours. You're redeeming my memories, relationships, and my whole entire life. You're taking my old heart of stone and melting me with Your holy fire. I choose to surrender to Your saving grace which washes over my brokenness, restoring my soul to be whole.

This work You're doing in me is wondrous. As I shine with this renewed joy, I raise high a banner declaring Your wonders! Hallelujah!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace