My Eyes are on You Jesus


My Eyes are on You Jesus:

My
 sight will deceive me, but God's might will deliver me. There's more to this life than just our struggles and strife. I must look beyond what these two eyes can perceive. I must look to the Lord and believe. He's here. He sees me. He loves me. I'm on the path Home. I'm held constantly in His mighty arms. Through all the pain and sorrows, O God, I will look to You. I will trust Your plan, I will trust Your guiding hand. Lead me. I'm Yours.

"You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye." (Psalms 32:7-8)


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace