Expect Great Things


Expect Great Things:

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." (Jeremiah 29:11)

Those fears about your future, the ones that strain and stress your mind throughout each day? I've already solved them. Trust My great plan. Those anxious thoughts that keep you awake at night? I offer you peace and freedom from them. The threats with which the world dashes your mind and corrupts your joy? I will shelter you from them all, and I will restore abundant joy to you.

"I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit." (Romans 15:13)

Confident hope and immense joy are headed your way. My almighty power and complete sovereignty shall come to your rescue. I'm not leaving you to squander where you are now. Though your world seems unbearably unproductive, the fruit of My Holy Spirit I'm producing in you during this chapter of your life is of eternal value. Don't doubt this.

Don't mistake this quiet and intimate time as laziness. I cherish this time with you more than you can even imagine.

"I have told you these things so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow!" (John 15:11)

I have promised great and wondrous things for you, and I will not fail to bring them to pass. Just turn your eyes towards Me, and surrender your path to My faithful promise.

"Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass." (Psalms 37:5)

I never go back on My promises. Trust Me. I am working to flood you with joy, yes your joy will overflow! Each moment of every season of your life is meant for your good and for My glory. The best is yet to come, for I have not forgotten about your story - can't you see My goodness unfolding upon you even now? Trust Me, My child, simply trust in Me.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story