We Need Your Love


We Need Your Love:

Father, I pray Your Great Will be done in all the earth. I trust that You love me. I trust that You're on my team. I trust that You've not forgotten about me. I am confident You can see my heart so willing and yearning to serve Your Kingdom. I love that You listen to my prayer, and You listen to my heart even when I can't find the words to speak. So, kneeling here I will declare that You, my God, You truly care.

"Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully." (1 Peter 5:7 AMP)

How blessed it is to be Your child! I adore You, King who laid Your royal life aside for a mangey manger and down into the deepest grave, all for me - my soul to save.

"being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" (Romans 3:24)

Hope and redemption. That has been Your great plan since day one. As soon as sin set up its stockade, You appointed our Saviour's merciful mission.

Jesus, You are the One who fought for love and restoration. You fought for the mending of our relationship with God the Father. You sacrificed Your life on that scornful cross, all so that we might be welcomed back into the arms of the Love we so desperately need and desire.

"to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved." (Ephesians 1:6)

"That’s it. You’re not “doing” anything; you’re simply calling out to God, trusting him to do it for you. That’s salvation. With your whole being you embrace God setting things right, and then you say it, right out loud: “God has set everything right between him and me!”" (Romans 10:4-10 MSG)

Your great and marvellous plan from the start has been to reel us in, closer to Your Heart. Your way is Love and Your heart is kind. You long to heal our broken spirits. How? By filling us with Your Presence. By wrapping us in Your splendorous Love.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace