Finding Joy in the Journey


Finding Joy in the Journey:

"For you shall go out with joy, And be led out with peace; The mountains and the hills Shall break forth into singing before you, And all the trees of the field shall clap their hands." (Isaiah 55:12)

Look around, can't you see all the little treasures that surround? I've hidden My joyous laughter in the still and silent places, and only when you slow down and seek the unhurried peace of My Presence will it be revealed to you. With childlike wonder and merriness you shall unwrap this glorious gift that is My never ending joy.

Take My quiet path. Lean into the leisure of My leading. Trust the tides of My oceanic grace-floods. I delight in torrentially drenching your soul in the mercies ever-pouring down from the pulpit of My love-lavishing heart.

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness" (Psalms 30:11)

As each day is unravelling, don't allow the distressing details to deflate or discourage you. Press into My gracious goodness. Fall into My arms. I promise I will always catch you, for I will never permit you to plummet into a pit of pessimism. In My perfect plan, you shan't ever perish. There is always hope, because I have determined for you a divine destiny that cannot be disrupted.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

"For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. (1 John 5:4)

I've made you My very own. Nothing this world hurls at you could ever knock you out. Because you are My beloved redeemed, I have planted My world-conquering power inside of you. With this glorious gift within your heart, hope is never far. Let Me be your hope, and I will make My joy to abound plentifully inside and all around you. Won't you walk this path of true abundant life with Me? The journey is jam-packed with jolly joy!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story