Diligent Dependence


Diligent Dependence:

"So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then." (1 Peter 1:14)

If I even begin to glance back at the place out of which I've come (that deep, dark detriment), I've already fallen... The key to decidedly demolishing my destructive addictions is to diligently depend on my divine Saviour.

No turning back. This is the new. This is living now. All for Him. My everything laid down, so I won't turn around. I'm committed to Christ, and this is my life. This is who I am now - completely His, and complete in Him.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story