Pursue Him and Surrender Everything


"Unless the LORD had helped me, I would soon have settled in the silence of the grave. I cried out, “I am slipping!” but your unfailing love, O LORD, supported me. When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer...But the LORD is my fortress; my God is the mighty rock where I hide." (Psalms 94:17-19, 22) . It's come down to this... Everything broken and shattered... But all is laid at the foot of the Throne. Your mercy will mend me. Your grace will guide me. Your hands will heal me. Your heart is for me. Your love will lead me, and You'll never leave me. Jesus take all of me. Even in my plight, I will PURSUE You! #ThisIsLiving #ChooseLife #ChooseJesus #DontGiveUp #HeIsUpToSomething

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace