Worry Not! God Has a Plan


Worry Not! God Has a Plan:

"I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid." (John 14:27)

God will lead me step-by-step into a future more spectacular than I can even begin to dream. He's never given up on me, and He won't start now. Each day is a new beginning. God guides me one day at a time. I needn't worry about future events or possibilities. God is taking me on a joy-filled journey into new and incredibly exciting places.

"Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness And rivers in the desert." (Isaiah 43:19)

I look forward to what the future holds, but I don't anxiously look for what it is that may be - in an attempt to gain control over the unknown.

"Trust GOD from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Listen for GOD ’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; he’s the one who will keep you on track. Don’t assume that you know it all. Run to GOD! Run from evil! Your body will glow with health, your very bones will vibrate with life!" (Proverbs 3:5-8 MSG)

It may take a long time of hardcore warrior trustingobedience, and doing what God tells me to do before His wondrous promises begin to unfold in my life. Truly living life the way He wants me to.

My heart will become stronger, no longer struggling to beat and sustain my body. My focus will be clearer, a mind filled with the marvels of glorifying gratitude to God. My organs will begin functioning again, my liver fixed, my kidneys filtering, no more fear and failure here. My bones won't be frail, I will run and not be weary and walk and not faint!

His strength is coming down... Coming down to invade my weaknesses and evict these destructive demons.

However long it may take, though, He is always going to be with me. He is closer than my fears and feelings, He's strong enough to save me from all the destructive doubts and enemy attacks. He writes every story with His beautiful glory.

"...every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good." (Romans 8:28 MSG)

"For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen." (Romans 11:36)

He has a perfect plan for me, and it's filled with His peaceful Presence and abundant blessings. Therefore, worry is an unnecessary and unwelcome intruder. God's perfectundilutedunconditional love for me is all I need.

He casts my fear far away, and He washes me clean from every sin, stain, and shame. I'm free. I'm freed from the burden of this bondage. Every chain is broken, in Jesus's mighty Name. Everything is made new, because God is telling me, "I'm here with you. I'm holding you. We can do this. I am for youWorry not."


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace