The Lord Walks With Me


The Lord Walks With Me:

"For the LORD your God is going with you! He will fight for you against your enemies, and he will give you victory!" (Deuteronomy 20:4)

You're constant, constant above the chaos of the corruption of this world. You are faithful, faithful through my fears that attempt to chain me up and imprison me. You're with me, with me through the winds that want to weather me down into a withered, worried mess. I'm running to you, though my legs are weak and breaking beneath the weight of this burden. I'm lifting my hands to Your heavens. Through it all, I will choose to worship You still. Through it all, I will bless Your holy Name. Through it all, I will trust that Your plan is best. I will fight, fight to be still and to rest.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace