Release and Receive


Release and Receive:

"My child, listen to me and do as I say, and you will have a long, good life. I will teach you wisdom’s ways and lead you in straight paths. When you walk, you won’t be held back; when you run, you won’t stumble. Take hold of my instructions; don’t let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life." (Proverbs 4:10-13)

Come, dear child, come receive My grace and strength for your every need - your every weakness. I will carry you to a new beginning. I, your Great Redeemer, can restore to you the joy of living life unhindered. No longer will your muscles ache and body cry out - dying and wasting away. I will prosper you, I promise you. Trust Me. Walk with Me. Come take hold of My gracious gifts. I withhold no good thing from you. Therefore, you're free to abandon all that you try to control in your own strength... Release and receive... I have an amazing plan for you. Your trusting obedience is the key that unlocks the door to these never ending blessings. Trust Me, for I am on your team and I will never fail you.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace