Do The Things God's Put on Your Heart


Do The Things God's Put on Your Heart:

"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." (James 1:5)

Good morning all! What a lovely day God has given us! I wanted to let you all know that for the next three days (Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday), I will be posting my daily devotionals/daily VRSLY later in the day. This is because my schedule is going to be quite different due to a Jack Hayford intensive conference I'll be attending.

This is why I saved this VRSLY for today. As a writer and learning enthusiast, I am always looking to acquire new wisdom. I love to glean from other seasoned learners. However, I tend to be very comfortable in my day to day schedule. This can cause a bit of an issue seeing as most all events that occur will throw off a perfectly planned and particular schedule.

This intensive is something I've only dreamt of being able to attend, so when the opportunity to go arose, my God-given passion screamed yes. On the other hand, worry and fear nagged at me, and tried to make me back out.

"For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of power, love, and sound judgment." (2 Timothy 1:7)

God is calling me to step into a new level of wisdom and understanding, and that's exactly what I've been seeking. So, for three days, I'm pretty sure a discombobulated schedule will be just fine. God will provide, protect, and guide me. I know for sure, because He always does!

You know, this is one of "those things" I've always wanted to do. So just like the picture says, I'm going to do it. Time to shove fear and stress aside, and just jump in.

Lord, I open up this heart of mine, come and set a fire in my soul. In me there blazes a burning hunger for more of You. Your goodness, glory, and wisdom. Oh Father, I turn to You in humble expectation.

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." (Matthew 7:7-8)

So my friends, I'll be in a different corner of your timelines for the rest of this week. We are all called to journey out of our comfort zones from time to time. I just can't wait to explore these doors the Lord has opened in my life. Be blessed, each and every one of you.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story