Streams of Mercy Never Ceasing


Streams of Mercy Never Ceasing:

"For I will pour water on him who is thirsty, And floods on the dry ground; I will pour My Spirit on your descendants, And My blessing on your offspring" (Isaiah 44:3)

I know Your promise to me. I know You're a personal Lord, who specifically speaks to each one of His children. I know what You've told me, "Honour Me, and I'll bless you."

I know that if I'll obey and surrender to Your way, You're going to bless me abundantly with abundance and mercy and blessings. If I'll step back from white-knuckling my life into the cool and refreshing stream of Your unending mercy, I'll begin to see many blessings manifest.

"But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”" (Luke 11:28)

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." (James 1:17)

You're not trying to trick me into something and then forsake me. You don't work like that. When I step out of these choking chains of fear and into Your promised lands, I can boldly take hold of all you have with which to bless me.

If I forsake fretfulness, lay worry at the foot of the Cross, I can see the unfathomable love and grace and favour pouring out over me. If I leave my comfort zone, I know Your blessings will overflow.

Spiritual blessings occupy my heart with reverence, and physical blessings are held in my hands with gratitude. I know You're going to bless, because that is who You are. You are the God from whom all blessing flow.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ" (Ephesians 1:3)

"Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits" (Psalms 103:2)

"Indeed, we have all received grace after grace from His fullness" (John 1:16)

My spirit rejoices, for You provide nourishment for my thirsty soul. My entire being releases the worry for control, because I know You care for me in whole. Not just my spiritual needs, but also every detail of my life. You care. For what more could I ask? The God of Israel blesses and watches over me personally.

Abundance. You Lord are a God of abundance. You tell me, "Rest and be renewed. I'm working on behalf of you." What goodness and graciousness I cannot comprehend! O Lord, You're so good to me! Hallelu Yah!

It's difficult, if not impossible, for me to comprehend why You would chooses to bless little old me. Why would You, Sovereign Lord and Maker of the universe, take the time to hear my concerns and then put to rest every need for doubt? I have no intellectual answer or formula for coherence. What it all boils down to in the end, in every situation, is grace. Grace, mercy, and unending love.

It's not my responsibility to break down the wires of this miraculous mechanism of God. It's only required of me to receive by grace through faith, faith in Him and faith in His faithfulness. What a marvellous God.

The very things we convince ourselves we don't deserve and could not ever possibly receive, are the very things God takes from the spattered dirt of shamefulness and turns back towards us through grace upon grace. It's that simple. God is Love, and His love knows no ending and no boundaries. He blesses and blesses out of the abundance of His goodness simply because that is who He is.

Receive this today. God's love never ends and never halts because we've sinned too much. Let me repeat this, because it's hard for me to grasp as well.

God's love NEVER ENDS. His love NEVER HALTS because we feel as though we have sinned "too much."

God doesn't look at our past anymore, because we've been reconciled to Him through Christ. Proclaim the blood of Christ and the power of redemption unto righteousness over yourself today. Taste and see how faithful God is, and experience His blessings of abundance.


-The Introverted Evangelist

*A word on the photograph used: I chose to post this picture of my dog, because of how simply at peace he was. Whilst I was toiling away, up to my knees in work, I turn to see a relaxed and completely at rest pup. I feel like it was a nice reminder God gave me saying, "Be at peace, and rest in the warmth of My Presence." Enjoy His Presence today my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace