He Will Revive Me:


He Will Revive Me:

"After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence." (Hosea 6:2)

God, You are powerfully able to revive all of me that's unstable. You strengthen my feeble knees, You give sight and vision to my blinded eyes, and You put wisdom and understanding in the places where confusion and delusion once prevailed. I know You'll never leave me in desperation and ruin, but You'll come to me. You're coming to drench my desperate soul.

"As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth." (Hosea 6:3)

O Lord Almighty One, come! Come and rejuvenate me in the rays of Your golden, healing Light. You are the Light I crave. You are the bright joy that my dulled and somber spirit needs so intensely. Come and cleanse me with Your purifying love light.

"He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds. He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name. Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite." (Psalms 147:3-5)

Father, You take my inadequacies and supplement them with Your incomparable grace. Lord, I know You see my heart; I unceasingly build and rebuild a fence of sacred consecration around its border, for my heart's utmost devotion is decidedly dedicated to You.

Your understanding is not limited to that of which I feel comfortable with sharing. When I begin to approach, it's not unmet with retched reproach. The enemy's unwelcome opposition to my intimate communion with Christ drills my fears harder in my head, and my mind squeezes in frustrated pains. I cry out as loud as my pounding chest can exclaim, "Send revival, my Heavenly Father! Send Your peace!"

"He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them." (Psalms 145:19)

I know I can trust You, Lord. I know You're right here with me. I believe that Your grace is sufficient to carry me through this rough patch. I am confident in Your goodness. I have faith in Your unfailing faithfulness.

You are coming to revive me. You are coming to refresh my soul. You are good, and You're never going to abandon me. Your promises will never, ever expire. You are the same yesterday, today, and for all eternity You shall remain. I proclaim Your goodness, graciousness, and favour over myself today. I trust You.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story