Wholly His Own


Wholly His Own - A Monday Morning Prayer:

"Give ear and come to me; hear me, that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, my faithful love promised to David." (Isaiah 55:3)

Quiet my soul, O Lord. Provide peace for this shaken spirit, and caress me with Your care. I know You're here with me; I know Your goodness won't leave me. I know Your goodness never fails me.

"You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands." (Isaiah 55:12)

Let the jubilance of this day ensue without hesitation, for Your children await the joyfulness of Your Spirit to fall upon them, Lord. You are our God, and You are the everlasting hope we desire. You're the only One we need.

You're the Lord who leads His people, and never leaves them. So lead us this day, God. I can faithfully declare that You lovingly care; I shall never despair, for Your grace is always there. I am wholly Your own. What a triumph, what a praise! I am Yours for all my days!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story