Foundation of Faith


Foundation of Faith:

"Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face evermore!" (Psalms 105:4)

When my world spins out of control, may I not cling to what is seen but to the hands of the Almighty King. No one else can save me. May I always return home to the hands that bear the scars of Love. Not one is greater than the Great I Am. I'm found in this foundation of freedom.

Thank You, Lord. Thank You for all You've done. Thank You for saving my soul, fighting for my freedom, dying for my deliverance, and rising up for my redemption. You are my living hope, and when all is in upheaval, help me to draw back to this truth.

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident." (Psalms 27:1, 3)

You're absolutely everything to me, O God. I will cling to only You. When the inevitable attacks arise, I will lift up my eyes. I will cry out to You for help, and I shall persistently proclaim Your promises over my life.

"And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord." (Psalms 27:6)

I will trust You with everything, Lord. You are good, and Your favour in my life has overtaken all the fear in my head. Therefore, I will surrender it all to You. I will choose to live in faith. After all, it's only fitting to live with fearless faith when it's Your faithful love that covers me and casts away my fear.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace