Mercies Anew Every Morning


Mercies Anew Every Morning:

"Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23)

"The Lord is merciful and gracious, Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy." (Psalms 103:8)

I am so undeserving, yet this, this rushing river of redemption is where I stand. I stand here now in the midst of all this mercy. In Your all-encompassing grace, O Lord, I shall dwell and delight all my days.

Your mercies are new for me each day. Every single morning I can rise up and take courage, for this is the foundational truth upon which I stand. This confidence takes me into Your presence humbly, yet boldly.

It is never too late for me to receive Your glorious gifts, because the door to Your tender heart of compassion never closes. I am always welcomed into Your wondrous Presence with open arms. Nothing separates us. Nothing can set up a blockade, for Christ my Cornerstone has cleared the path forever.

"Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?" (1 Corinthians 3:16)

"Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?" (Psalms 139:7)

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." (Hebrews 4:16)

We have received eternal life, unending grace, unconditional love, and unfailing mercy. Each day presents hope evermore, for we are found in His glorious goodness.

"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 6:23)

Release the fear, for He is near. What is there to fear when the One true Lord over ALL is on your side and He loves you ever so dearly?

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

Oh my soul, why are you disquieted within me? The God of the whole universe is on your side! He is for you. He has proven Himself faithful and trustworthy, therefore do not retract into restricted living and fretfulness. Rather, live with abundant abandon in light of the love which God has shown you.

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep." (John 10:10-11)

He is for us. His mercy is ever rushing toward us, filling every deserted place inside our souls. Trust in the Good Shepherd. Let us pour out overflowing thanks from our hearts upon Him. Hallelu Yah! We shall forever praise You Lord! May the melody of our worship forever fill the heavenly places.


-The Introverted Evangelist

*Original photograph taken by Yovana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story