Nothing Can Spoil God's Plans


Nothing Can Spoil God's Plans:

"A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps." (Proverbs 16:9)

My child, you're frustrated with your current situation because you're trying to take the reigns from My hands. You're trying to take over control and make things happen as fast as you can, so that you might come Home sooner. But My dearly beloved one, your striving is self-imposed and it hurts My Heart. I want you to know something very important: you mean more to Me than you can even begin to imagineI gave all so that you could be right here, right now.

"And now I say to you, keep away from these men and let them alone; for if this plan or this work is of men, it will come to nothing; but if it is of God, you cannot overthrow it—lest you even be found to fight against God." (Acts 5:38-39)

Do you doubt My plan for your life? Are you worried I've given all these lovely people around you wonderful, prosperous lives, yet forgotten about you? How could I forget about you, My beautiful Fragile Flower. How could I just leave you dangling in this deteriorated world? How could I, the One who absolutely adores you to the Cross and back, make you just wait around here surrounded by all this heart-wrenching sorrow? Don't you see that every ache that plagues your heart plagues Mine as well?

"Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him; Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way" (Psalms 37:7)

I haven't created you to be a destitute decoration, but I have given you a divine destination. You are My vessel, and I've designed you as My very own - to be used in marvellous ways. Are you afraid that I've made a mistake in my design? Have you any frets that, as I move in the lives of those around you, I've neglected the work I've begun in you? I would never leave this masterpiece I'm artfully crafting in you incomplete.

"And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you." (Philippians 1:6)

Not a single day you spend seeking My Face is ever wasted. Each and every waking moment together I cherish deeply in My Heart. You are my delight, and forever I shall rejoice over you with gladness.

"The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." (Zephaniah 3:17)

I never take My eyes off of you, therefore you needn't worry if I have let you to slip out of My care. I would never allow such a thing. I will provide for you at all times, and more than that, I will bless you abundantly. I have a wonderful plan for you, more extravagant than you could ever dream up.

"I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for." (Jeremiah 29:11 MSG)

Release all into My care, My love. I will show you just how wondrous the days to come shall be. Nothing and no one can foil the plans I form. You are safe and secured. Trust me, for I love you deeply. I love you deeper than the depths of the grave, which I plundered for your deliverance.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5-6)

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the Lord Forever." (Psalms 23:6)

Eternity is coming, My child. Fear not. Your time here is not wasted. Instead, the moments we spend together here are treasures in My Heart. Not a single day passes that I think your time is being burnt away by frivolous tasks, but fervently flourished in My glorious Presence.

Your forever Home in Heaven is not going to become dusty and brittle with rust because of how long you've been waiting for my call to come Home into My arms. I'm keeping you in precise care both now and for all of eternity, therefore you need not be anxious over the easily misinterpreted silence you now experience.

Every jewel of wisdom and gem of grace I am revealing to you in Me is adorning the walls of your Heavenly inheritance now. Even as I tell you these truths at this very moment!

So remember, just because all is still doesn't means you're not a part of My great Will. I will use you, and I am doing so even now! Trust Me, My Fragile Flower, for I shan't let your spirit wither.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace