We Struggle But He Strengthens


We Struggle But He Strengthens:

Difficulties don't equate to defeatHardships do not have to be hindrances. Allow your trials to build trust, and your struggles, for spiritual strength.

"Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock." (Psalms 27:3, 5)

Allow God's infallible ways to wash away your woes. He knows what is best, and He is working all things for our good.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

Let these struggles you face right now bring you closer to the Source of strength, that is, the Almighty Sovereign LordMay your Saturday be filled with faith-founding fellowship with the Father.


-The Introverted Evangelist

(Photography by: Julian Brezdan c/o 2112co)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace