Be Mine/I am Yours


Be Mine/I am Yours:

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." (Revelation 3:20)

Every morning I rise, there You are. Your radiance shines over me as the rising sun. Your goodness surrounds me like a cloud. Your Presence knocks at the door to my heart, and into my very centre I welcome Your Spirit. Come and fill me. Come and exchange my worrying in distraught anxiety for heartfelt wondering in Your divine authority.

You are sovereign over my every circumstance and You are constant even in my confusion.

"Arise, shine; For your light has come! And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, And deep darkness the people; But the LORD will arise over you, And His glory will be seen upon you...Your sun shall no longer go down, Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the LORD will be your everlasting light, And the days of your mourning shall be ended." (Isaiah 60:1-2, 20)

As I walk upon the day's path You've paved for me, I hear Your whispers of peace, pulling me in... Closer to Your side... Closer to Your Heart. O, Father, bring me back to the start... Where Your Light dawned upon my soul. Oh how I long to know You more!

"And it is impossible to please God without faith. Anyone who wants to come to him must believe that God exists and that he rewards those who sincerely seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)

So boldly I shall approach, approach the glorious glowing Presence of my Love. Expectant to receive, receive my Portion... The One Whom I adore. I know this is who You've made me to be. You've made me to be Your own. You've crafted me to come continually, continually into the embrace of Your warm and welcoming grace.

"But he’s already made it plain how to live, what to do, what GOD is looking for in men and women. It’s quite simple: Do what is fair and just to your neighbour, be compassionate and loyal in your love, And don’t take yourself too seriously— take God seriously." (Micah 6:8 MSG)

You see my sincere heart. You can see that I am serious about seeking, seeking my Saviour all the day long. I am serious, seriously in love with the Lord my God.

The above is The Message version, but the Amplified Bible version puts it this way:

"He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God?" (Micah 6:8 AMP)

How I love to walk with Thee, oh how I love to hold Your hand and simply stand in the sea of Your sovereign serenity. You serenade me... You cover me with compassion, You clothe me in righteousness, and You sing over me... From the rising sun to my final breath, You sing songs of love over me and Your laughter rejoices with me. You're my all, and all I am is Yours, Lord.

There's no better way to live than to live surrendered to Your song, my life cradled carefully in Your hands. You lovingly long for me, even more than I long for You! You've promised me, "My child, you are My very own, dearly beloved. My Love for you will never fade away, for it grows stronger and stronger each and every day." Oh selah...


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace