Only Your Love Will Do


Only Your Love Will Do:

O Lord my God, I'm reminded again today of Your wondrous love for me. How pure and unconditional and truly unchanging. Your love is the only powerful force strong enough to conquer my raging fears, yet gentle enough to calm my trembling spirit. Only Your love will do for me, Father.

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends." (John 15:13)

Your love gave all for me. Not a single ounce of it held back. You loved me until Your life ran out... But did You stop there? Certainly not! Your mighty love conquered death! Your love prevailed through grave depths, and rose again with triumphant victory and promising hope! Your love never fails me.

"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." (1 Corinthians 13:7 NLT)
"Love never fails [never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end]." (1 Corinthians 13:8 AMP)

I know that in this life, I will face struggles and disappointments, but I am certain that Your perfect love will never forsake me. Your love is incapable of letting me down or letting me go. Your love perseveres with me even in the persistent storms this world whirls my way. You never leave my side.

You're walking with me now, hand in hand, lovingly encouraging me, "Dearly beloved child, I've planned each day with your needy desperation in Mind. Don't think for a moment that your dependency upon Me is a weakness. In fact, this is what makes you stronger. Your spirit receives riches when it's enriched by My glory and grace. Your heart becomes bolder when it beholds my broad and beautiful love and mercy. Take hold of this promise from Me today. I Am your eternal Lover. Nothing you do could ever cause My love to depart from you. The Blood of the Lamb, my Holy Atonement-Saviour Jesus, has paid your way to My welcoming Heart in full. No debt owed. No down payment plan. It's a gift. Receive My love-gift on this very special day."
~
On this Selah Saturday, let's all reflect on God's miraculous love-gift. Let's reflect on His perfect, unconditional love toward us. Hallelujah, He is so good to us.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story