Rest in Him


Rest in Him:

"In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for You, Lord, alone make me dwell in safety and confident trust." (Psalm 4:8)

When you're still and surrendered, the quietness of My Presence can settle over you, settling every one of your distressing fears. My love will quiet all the accusatory voices that haunt you, and My joy shall shine pure light on all the lies keeping your mind in a dark prison. My holy fire is coming down in glorious light to set you free and burn away fright.

"The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it." (John 1:5)

When you're feeling too weary to carry on, come to Me and bring those heavy burdens too. I will carry you as well as care for every one of those concerns. No matter how great your fears appear to be, there is not one single thing too difficult for Me.

"Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You." (Jeremiah 32:17)

In all the storms and the tribulations, remember that I am faithful through all generations - I reign high above the nations. When nothing makes any sense to youlean into MeI'll lead you through. Rest in Me with all your might, this battle isn't yours to fight. Trust that I will do what's right.

I can provide you with peace, even here on this earth. I can pull purpose out of all your pain. Trust in My perfect plan.

"Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!" (Luke 2:14)
"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

Be still and know that I'm working all things for your deliverance and divine destiny. I will not leave your side, not even for a moment. Nothing can weaken My unconditional love for you, therefore do not believe any of the shame the enemy tries to put on you. After all, I died to remove every ounce of condemnation from you. Every burden I've already borne to give you the privilege of enjoying this pure, unadulterated freedom.

Even when all the world around you races to achieve, I want you to rest in My promises. Even when everyone else buzzes with preoccupation, I want you to be blessed in the calm of my Presence. I've set you apart. Don't doubt My decision to call you My very own. Your purpose is fulfilled in My Presence. I delight over you, and this will always be enough. You needn't worry about trying to earn My love, for it is a gift freely given both now and forever. I adore you, My dear child, and I always will.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace