Let Go of Fear


Let Go of Fear:

"For [the Spirit which] you have now received [is] not a spirit of slavery to put you once more in bondage to fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption [the Spirit producing sonship] in [the bliss of] which we cry, Abba (Father)! Father!" (Romans 8:15 AMP)

Fear. My child, fear only wants to keep you bound up in chains. Fear is a gruelling prison guard, his only desire to make you more and more miserable. Don't wear the chains that hold you prisoner as a comfort-cloak. These are the very chains that I have already broken off for your freedom.

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." (John 8:36)

I long to see you liberated. At the very centre of My will for you, there is a promise of impenetrable peace. The first steps of a faith-filled journey feel infiltrated with fears, but faith and freedom finally begin when fears are put to death. Joy is hidden in perfect portions along the path I have paved for you.

Don't allow fear's insatiable desire to take from you to be fulfilled. Fear is a jealous beast. All fear truly wants is to steal all the many good gifts with which I've blessed you. At first, fear may feel like it's keeping you in a safe-zone, but sooner or later, those same "safetyblankets will suffocate you.

"Safety" blankets of stress solely seek to steal and suppress. Fear's goal is to suffocate you from breathing in the fresh air of My Presence, steal all the abounding joy and good and perfect gifts I freely give for your enjoyment, and suppress your influence on My Kingdom.

Fear is not for you. I am for you. I am your Good Shepherd. Fear is the thief and the bandit come to burden and bruise you.

"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them." (John 10:10-12)

I will never allow fear to come in and scatter you. I am watching over you day and night. I never loose My grip on you. Why? Because I love you dearly. I've placed invaluable treasures inside of you, and I have immeasurably glorious plans for your life.

Trust in My promises, trust in My mightiness, and most of all, trust in My mercies. They will never fail you. Therefore, you are free to release every one of your fears into My good and caring hands. I will never forsake you. I am right here beside you.

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand...For I, the LORD your God, will hold your right hand, Saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you." (Isaiah 41:10, 13)

Fear not, My precious fragile child, I will be your Helper unto eternity. I will guide you everlastingly. I hold your future, I heal your past. Take courage and be confident in My care for you. I love you passionately, so let go of your fear, be brave, I Am always near.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace