I Love Jesus


I Love Jesus:

There's no place I'd rather be, than right here in Your arms, Jesus. There's no paradise more perfect than Your Presence. No water refreshes the way Your streams of mercy do. Not a single light shines as brightly as Your radiant beauty.

You complete my soul, You satisfy my hungry spirit. Each morning the sun rises and the first gleam of dawn glints on the dewy blades of grass... O how marvellously Your majesty marks this earth. I love You Jesus, for Your beauty is unsurpassable, Your glory is uncontainable, and Your power is immeasurable.

"The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven." (Hebrews 1:3)

I know I can place everything in Your hands. You are strong, mighty, and radically compassionate. You intercede on my behalf; You defend me! How comforting to declare! The Prince of Peace and Lord of lords defends me! I love You Jesus, for Your mercies are new for me every morning.

"Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul, “Therefore I hope in Him!” The LORD is good to those who wait for Him, To the soul who seeks Him. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly For the salvation of the LORD." (Lamentations 3:22-26)

Jesus, You're my portion and my delight. There's nothing this world has to offer me that could even begin to measure up to Your worth. Therefore, I have a secure and unshakable anchor for my soul, and I know that my hope is found in You and You alone. I will wait for You, my King. I will seek You, my Good Shepherd. I will praise You, my Gracious Lord. You're everything, and I adore You Jesus. Oh how I love my sweet Jesus.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story