Everlasting Love


Everlasting Love:

"the Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." (Jeremiah 31:3)

Lord, Your promises are true and trustworthy. Your love for me never runs out, and Your mercies never run dry. Your continual faithfulness gives me faith to continue.

"For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations." (Psalms 100:5)

Your arms are spread wide to embrace me, faults and all. You take care of me, and all of my concerns are held in Your mighty hands. You carry me through, and You relieve my wearied soul from trudging the weight of these brutal burdens.

"Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully." (1 Peter 5:7)

Your love, O Lord, is watching over me at all times and for all time. You'll never leave my side, nor will You ever remove Your dearly devoted grace from me. Hallelujah, I will always rejoice in the wonder of Your everlasting love!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace