Today is the Day


Today is the Day:

"This is the day the Lord has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalms 118:24)

This day, this Monday morning, I will choose to look upon His goodness and grace. Though the entropy of another busy day threatens to corrode on my joy, I know I am safe and secure in the arms of my Father.

"Also with the lute I will praise You— And Your faithfulness, O my God! To You I will sing with the harp, O Holy One of Israel. My lips shall greatly rejoice when I sing to You, And my soul, which You have redeemed. My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long" (Psalms 71:22-24)

Your righteousness overwhelms me with reverence. Your faithfulness invites me into surrender. I know that You're for me and not against me, and I'll boldly confess this truth day and night.

"What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)

So faith is a choice, and I'm choosing to make the leap into His trustworthy arms. Today I'm running into His loving embrace. Today is the day! Today is the day to live in His provision, peace, grace, favour, mercy, and unending love without any hindrance of fear or doubt.

Abandon anxiety, and wave worry goodbye. Let the Lord of lords usher you into the realm of His wondrous blessings. Let Him hold you closely today, and whisper His peaceful promises in your ear.

Oh, Heavenly Father, we praise You. We praise You this day, and for all of eternity we shall lift our voices higher and higher to bring You glory. Today is the start of a new journey of trust, hope, and joy. We know that You will never leave us, nor will You ever forsake us. Therefore, we drop the chains of doubt and disbelief which the enemy has hurled on us, and we RUN with endurance and eager expectation. We're expectant to see Your gentle heart, and we're excited for all that begins with our decision to trust and surrender. Hallelu Yah! Praise the Lord!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace