Live in Faith


Live in Faith:

"Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful." (Hebrews 10:23)

What does it means to live in faith? How can I give God my thanks and praise? By honouring Him with obedience and trusting faith!

"He who is faithful in what is least is faithful also in much; and he who is unjust in what is least is unjust also in much." (Luke 16:10)

God blesses obedience and delights in our trusting surrender, therefore we ought to be vigilant and excited to obey Him. This means we take the leap into the unknown territory of reckless obedience. This formula of faith says NO to fear and YES to living a life of dependence on God's faithfulness and not our own understandings or strengths.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding" (Proverbs 3:5)

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You; For You, Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." (Psalms 9:10)

You're not going to trick me or deceive me. Your heart is pure and full of mercy. You cover me with goodness and unending grace. O Lord, my Lord, how marvellously majestic You are. How I love Thee!

"Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness." (2 Peter 1:2-3)

Oh thank You, my Saviour! Thank You for the freedom to fully live in faith. Thank You for the redemption that has made me new. Thank You, Jesus! There are endless blessing for which I give You praise!

Today, I choose to shove worry and anxiety right out of the way. Today is the day to begin a journey of trust, faith, freedom, and abundant blessings with You. I know You've just been waiting for me to make the choice to dive into Your incredible, merciful ocean of grace. So here I am and there You are, faithfully for me and continually with me.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace