The Beauty and Wonder of Grace


The Beauty and Wonder of Grace:

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)

"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins" (Ephesians 2:1)

Before I came to You, I was lost and empty. Before Your miraculous mercy remade me, I was drowning in sinful darkness. You came to me in all my filthy shame, and Your grace has made me alive - anew.

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Newness, complete newness. This is how You have reformed me; You have transformed me. I stand here with lifted hands, surrendering my all to Your loving, caring, and trustworthy arms.

"Cast your burden on the Lord, And He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved." (Psalms 55:22)

"casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

You will care for the things I care about. You will carry the burdens which wear me down so relentlessly. When I step out onto the waters and into Your embrace, I will never drown. You are here, You've always been here with me, and I'm confident Your Presence will follow me forever, wherever I go.

"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you." (Genesis 28:15)

"And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed." (Deuteronomy 31:8)

Be not dismayed and have no fear, for You are with me. You're leading the way, and You are fighting for me. You are for me. Your goodness and mercy intercede on my behalf. How amazing! Your faithfulness always endures, even when I fail to have courage and step out. You're patient with me, oh how incredible is Your patience, Father. I will gird my spirit and anchor myself in Thee.

Everyday is a journey in Your joyous grace. Your grace, O God, overwhelms my soul. I am overcome by the tidal wave of awe and adoration when I dwell on Your marvellous mercy. How undeserving I am, yet how gracious You are.

Hallelu Ya! It's because of Your amazing grace that my soul cannot help but sing Your praises. Hallelu Ya! Forever I will worship You, O Lord!


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story