Fear Has to Leave


Fear Has to Leave:

"For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out, “Abba, Father.”" (Romans 8:15)

Abba, Father! My spirit within me wails to be consoled. I plead for peace. My heart is overwhelmed, but I confess that fear must leave. Anxiety tries to overthrow me, but I whisper, "The Lord is with me wherever I go."

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." (Isaiah 41:10)

You are upholding me, Lord. You won't allow the destructive distresses to destroy me. Though I am exhausted and beat, You come to me and carry me through the raging seas.

I'm choosing to trust. I'm trusting You and all You've revealed to me this day. I'm choosing to rest. I'm resting in the truth of Your promises today. There's nothing to fear, because Your love has come near. I know You will never lead me astray. I am certain that Your faithfulness will endure forever. Selah.


-The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace