God is Perfect

   You know, sometimes God doesn't make any sense to us. His ways are not our ways and His thoughts are higher than ours. But, one thing is certain: God is always good. Always. It says in Romans 8:28, "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose."
   Often times we get so wrapped up in our concerns, that we forget how great our God is. We forget that He's always taking care of us. He cares for us and will never stop caring for us. "Look at the birds of the air, for they never sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?" (Matthew 6:26)
   Sometimes I get worried. Shocking, I know. Whenever I worry, God is so quick to come and comfort me. It may feel like I'm all alone in my troubles, and it may feel like there is no hope, but nonetheless God is right next to me. He carries me through everything, and He wants you to know that He will never leave your side either. He has promised this to us.
   We serve a loving and powerful God. My heart exhilarates when I'm reminded that I will spend eternity with Him. And as much as we anticipate the day we get to come home, God is even more ecstatic. He loves us even more than we love Him, because He is Love! Wow. The One that lives within us. The One that created the heavens and the earth. He is Love.
   It's so spectacular to think that the God of the entire universe deeply desires a personal, intimate relationship with us. He is so loving and gentle and perfect.
   "For You will light my lamp; The Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the Lord is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him." (Psalms 18:28-30)

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace