Surrender the Adventure


Surrender the Adventure:

The week looms mysteriously before me. Adventure awaits, and fear takes his place. The thief wants desperately to take the joy of what's ahead, but God, I know You're there. You're in my future, my past, my here and now. There's nothing I can't do when I go with You. There's not one fear too big that Your love and gracious mercy can't sweep away. So as the week comes, let Your love lead. As my future unfolds, let me live it boldly with fearless faith in Your goodness. Let the winds blow through my hair, the water rush over my toes, and the light glimmer on my face. I know Your Presence is shining upon me. I know You're here with me now, and You're not leaving. So let the week and all its uncharted adventure arrive, for I know You're my strong and generous Guide. I know I will more than survive. I will live and I will thrive. I glow with Your glory and Your grace, for this heart and this soul always seek Your face. I'm read for all You've got, God. I'm read to see what the future holds, because I trust that I'm held in Your hands and You're never letting go.

--> Sunday vibes = surrendered lives. <--

"So don’t be afraid. I am here, with you; don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, help you. I am here with My right hand to make right and to hold you up. After all, it is I, the Eternal One your God, who has hold of your right hand, Who whispers in your ear, “Don’t be afraid. I will help you.”" (Isaiah 41:10,13)

~ #TheIntrovertedEvangelist

#2112co_freeforall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace