Ambassadors for Christ


      “Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ's behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.” (2 Corinthians 5:20-21)
     Come, let us shout it out! I am not ashamed! For the Lord is my saving grace, and I take refuge in Him. There is certainly no amount of darkness that can dim the glorious light of the Lord. He is the Almighty creator of the universe; He defeated the grave! What joy I feel when I'm reminded of just how powerful and strong my Lord and Savior is, and how much He loves me. He cares for me with His gentle touch. I hear His heartbeat and experience peace, even when the storm around me is raging with fury. Embrace the warmth of His Presence. Seek Him. Speak to Him; He's always listening. His love is freely given!
     Once you have come to know His abundant love and mercy, you will be able to share it. Spread the word. In Matthew 10:8, Jesus said, “Freely you have received, freely give.”. He who has received the gift of God's grace can share it with the world. The power of the living God is great, so go and tell the world!
     “That they may know that You, whose name alone is the Lord, are the Most High over all the earth.” (Psalm 83:18).
     
     May the Lord bless you and keep you,
     The Introverted Evangelist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story