Courage Over Condemnation

   I've felt the harsh cold winds. I've seen the storm roll in. The pain and sorrow that my adversary, the devil, thrusts towards me burns. It burns like hell taking cookies out of the oven with no mitts. I want to flee from the agony, but it keeps crawling over me. It slithers all around me and tries to grasp away all my joy. I cry out, "No! You cannot take this from me, satan! My God is stronger than you! My God is the Great I Am! Before Him there is no other, and your lies will not pervade me. Get away from me in the name of Jesus!"
   "Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present you faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy," (Jude 1:24)
   Go forth into this world so full of darkness, and be confident in your Constant Companion, the Holy Spirit. He is with you always, and He is for you always. "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

   Peace be with you,
The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace