Serving Others

   "Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not men, because you know that the Lord will reward everyone for whatever good he does, whether he is slave or free." - Ephesians 6:7-8
   Today I, along with my family, served hungry people at a homeless shelter. It was quite a humbling experience, and caused me to reflect on how blessed I am. For this I am very grateful.


   It pleases me to know that those who are less fortunate could nourish their bodies, tonight. I do hope that through our works these children of God will be able to nourish their souls with His everlasting Love and Truth. I pray that the people who came would also come to know the Lord; truly know Him and have a deep intimate relationship with Him.


   One thing leads to another, and together, with the help of our friends, I hope to reach millions. I dream of multitudes of people coming into the arms of our Lord and Savior. Let us speak of His love. Spread the Word, and make a difference. God bless you all.

   -The Introverted Evangelist


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace