I Hunger and Thirst

   My entire being. Every bone. Every moment. Aches to be with Jesus. Ever since I can remember, I've had the deepest affection for Him. Drawings, love notes, five-year old poems. I was an incipient evangelist.


   Obviously, my favorite thing to do was write to Jesus. He was, and still is, always on my mind. He has always been my joy. There is simply nothing more important to me than worshipping my Savior. I can't remember what life was like before knowing Him. Probably because I was born into a foreign land. This is not my home, and it has been evident for several years.
   There is no other name as beautiful as Jesus. Jesus. When His name is spoken, the surrounding atmosphere is flooded with the peace of His Presence. He is everywhere. He is lovely.
   If one were to ask me about my love, Jesus, I'm not sure I'd be able to stop pouring out my adoration. He is wondrous and beautiful. He is matchless. Nothing compares to Him.
   Everyday that passes is just another day closer to being with Him. Growing old is not something to be dreaded, but something to be celebrated. I yearn for Jesus's company. As you can see in the above pictures, I had created a whole series of "Claire in Heaven" books. Dreaming up the adventures I'll have once I go home. It's a rather hopeful way to live.
   I still write to Him. I'm always thinking about Him. I hunger for Him. I long to hear His voice. Yes, Jesus, You are my all.
   And one day, one glorious day, I'll get to come home. I will be forever wrapped in His arms. I will never let go of His hand, not now and not ever. I only wish everyone could have the deep, passionate feelings for Jesus that I have. Life is sweet in His loving, caring Presence.


   Be blessed by His melodious whispers. Listen for Him. He wants to have an intimate relationship with you. Invite Him into your life. Open the door to your heart. He has been knocking.

   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

Mary Magdalene's Story

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace