Flood My Thirst Soul

   To my Father in Heaven I cry. With eyes filled with tears of desperation, I seek. I seek Him with all my might. Every ounce of my being trembles in desire for my Lord.

   What more can I do? What must be done to feel You more and more each and every day, God? Come down and flood my soul with your peace and goodness. I long for the light of Your Presence to shine upon me. Come Father, come.

   I've been weary, and I've felt deprived. I want to be so hidden in You, Jesus. I want to be wrapped in Your love, and in awe of Your glory. What splendor there is in You, Yahweh!


   Inhabit my every thought and fill my mind with Your truth only. I don't want to stray or lose my focus, but I want my mind to be set on You. Everything else takes the back seat, because You are my ultimate and sovereign God. You are my all.

   No attack can plunder the treasure that's in You my Lord. You are my first Love, for I was created to praise You. From the start, my heart hungered for You. For all of eternity I'll be breathing You in, and wanting more of You. Yahweh, Yahweh, I love Thee, Yahweh. I'll never stop wanting more of You.


   -The Introverted Evangelist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith That He is Near Always

The Beauty and Wonder of Grace

Mary Magdalene's Story